Tour Our Facility
Windsor Gardens was designed from the ground up for accessibility. Our entire facility exists on a single level which makes getting around a breeze!
- Complete single level structure
- Private handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- Kitchenette with microwave, and refrigerator
- Pre-Wired cable television and telephone outlets
- Individual climate control
- All Utilities included except telephone, cable television and Internet
- Emergency Call Cords in each bedroom and bathroom
- 24/7 Security and fire protection
- Private Dining Room
- Security and fire protection
- Three Meals provided plus an evening snack
- Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Beauty & Barber Shop on site
- Therapy spa bath
- Exterior and Interior maintenance service
- Transportation for medical appointments
Residents at Windsor Gardens do not just sit in their rooms all day! We designed our facility to build a community and maintain safety. Our sixty-two units are all on one level and based around a central lobby, common area, and activities center.
Lobby and Common Areas
Our lobby is the heart of Windsor Gardens. With plush seating and several conversation areas, residents can laugh together while the greatest music from their time plays in the background. During certain times, we also have Cider by the Fire for residents to come and enjoy more time together.
Just off the lobby is our activity and game room where we host a variety of life enrichment activities. No matter what residents enjoy we do it. From games like Farkle and Uno to crafts and cooking. Good times and good competition make sure that residents never have a dull moment.
Across the lobby from the game room is the TV room. There is no better place to be on a UT game day when residents pack in to cheer on the Vols. Every day, we host morning devotions so residents never have to lose their spiritual community. During the day residents watch movies, get up and moving by playing the Wii, explore the world through Google Earth, and even Skype their family members.
Not every day is nice enough, but that does not mean residents can’t get some sun. Our sunroom is the perfect place to read and watch the snow come down in the winter or birds sing in the spring.
Want To Know More?
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have! Contact us anytime to learn more about how we can provide the best possible care for you or a loved one at Windsor Gardens Assisted Living Facility!